Code of Conduct
The management team at Moon Crane Hire recognises that the health, safety and welfare of its employees are of the utmost importance to its operations and as such, are committed to conducting business in a manner that prevents injury or illness to employees, sub-contractors, clients or the public who may be affected by our work activities.
To achieve this we will:
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve our health and safety management system;
- Proactively pursue the identification of all hazards and eliminate at the source, or if not possible, manage the risk to as low as reasonably practicable;
- As a minimum, comply with legal and other requirements;
- Encourage employee participation and consultation in the management of their own and others health and safety;
- Establish clear and measurable targets, conduct auditing, reviewing and monitoring, reporting regularly on performance, and recognise those who contribute positively to improvement;
- Provide all employees and sub-contractors with adequate instruction and training to fulfill their individual health and safety responsibilities in a high risk work environment;
- Provide resources to achieve a systematic approach to health and safety which ensures continuous performance improvement;
- Learn from our performance to continuously improve our processes, work practices and behaviours and share our lessons learned with others; and
The policy was developed in consultation with employees, supervisors and management.